As a lifecycle engineer, you are responsible for carrying out lifecycle assessments (LCAs) of products and materials in the building industry.
Your mission is to analyse environmental impacts – and potentially also financial and economic impacts – across the entire lifecycles of our customers’ products. This includes analysing numerous steps, from the extraction of raw materials to production, transport, installation use, and end-of-life treatment.
Based on your LCAs, you’ll make actionable, relevant, and comprehensible recommendations to improve the sustainability of the products you assess.
Who are we looking for?
To thrive in this role, you ideally:
- have a relevant degree in environmental science or construction, by preference a master in applied environmental science;
- have acquired basic knowledge of life cycle assessment and/or construction techniques;
- know how to speak both Dutch and English;
- are skilled in complex data processing as well as in clear, to-the-point communication with partner organisations and customers;
- have a strong drive, a flexible mindset, and eagerness to take initiative, making you the perfect result-oriented team player.
If you also have experience with LCA software and data processing, that’s considered a definite plus.
Do we have a match?Apply Now!